Parnalls Solicitors has been one of the leading legal firms in the West Country since the 1700’s. Our staff are committed to helping all our clients deal with the legal aspects of life. Our forte is to combine sound, old fashioned values with the latest in legal thinking and technology to offer a premium local service and experience, at rates which are more competitive than larger city-based firms.
Due to the ongoing success of our Commercial Property Department, we are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join our growing team.
We require an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor, who is an excellent communicator and can be active in building and developing client relationships as well as managing a busy and varied caseload. A familiarity with rural and agricultural property matters is key due to the nature of our client base.
You will be required to attend relevant business events to engage in raising the profile of the firm and develop a network of contacts to the benefit of our Commercial Property department.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience of working in all areas of Commercial Property Law
- Experience to include general commercial property transactions such as negotiating leases for landlord and tenants, development agreements, property finance, acquisitions of development sites, portfolio acquisitions and sales, overages, freehold purchases and sales
- Understanding of relevant compliance issues
- Ability to manage files competently
- Willingness to participate in the firm’s training and development programme
- Flexibility and ability to manage a busy caseload
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills
- A team player who can adapt priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Drive and enthusiasm for the commercial property sector
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
- A knowledge of the SOS document management system would be an advantage
This is a full time role based in our Launceston office, therefore applicants need to be resident within a commutable distance. The hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday with a good holiday allocation. We provide A People’s Pension and Parnall Peto – an employee benefit scheme. Competitive salary.
To apply, please send a CV and coVering letter to Marie Quirk at firstname.lastname@example.org